General Gas Grill Cleaning Instructions
1. All cleaning and maintenance should be performed while the grill is cool and with the fuel supply disconnected.
2. During maintenance:
- Care must be taken not to obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air in your grill.
- After maintenance, ensure that the ventilation openings of the cylinder enclosure are free and clear of debris.
- DO NOT clean any grill part in a self-cleaning oven. The extreme heat will damage the finish.
- Abrasive cleaners will damage this product. Never use oven cleaner to clean any part of your grill.